Sunday, November 3, 2013

Lifelong Friendships

I am blessed to have many lifelong friends, and even better I get together with a group of them about once a month. We call ourselves "Girls' Night Out," and we went to school together, some as far back as elementary school. We reconnected at high school reunions and through Facebook, and we so enjoy our time together.

One of the girls moved to Carrollton, Texas to be with the love of her life, so we had a going away GNO party. I decided to create a digital scrapbook for her as a gift, and I asked each of the girls to provide a personal note to Teresa.

Using Artisan digital scrapbooking software and the Love Digital Kit from Creative Memories (with a few embellishments from other kits too), I made an 8" x 8" book. During the party, I hooked my laptop up to my TV and showed the book as a slide show. Easy!

No comments: